How does coaching work?
- Coaches are guides who facilitate the discovery journey their clients undertake.
- Real learning happens in new territory because it is about change.
- The client presents the issue upon which they wish to work and the coach and the client begin a journey to find a solution.
- Real lasting growth often involves a push, a challenge, a little sweat on the brow.
- A coach provides both the support and the push so that fundamental learning can happen.
- The journey results in the development of new skills or attitudes or perhaps the rediscovery of those that already exist.
- This kind of learning enriches lives and develops the client’s ability to embrace life as a constantly changing and evolving adventure.